Reservation Terms and Conditions
(Applicable for booking made directly to hotel)
- As of 1st September 2018 all hotel accommodation, food & beverage and ancillary services are subject to Malaysian Government imposed 6% service tax.
- Effective 1st September 2017, a Tourism Tax of RM10 flat rate per room per night will be imposed for foreign guests. Malaysians and permanent residents are exempted from paying the levy.
- Check-in time is 02:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Early arrival or late departure is subject to availability and additional charges upon request.
- Room will be held until 06:00 PM on the day of arrival unless guaranteed with cash or credit card.
- Guests must be 18 years or older with valid identification to reserve a room. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Library Executive Lounge access
- Complimentary exclusive for direct booking guests.
- Operating daily from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM with light snacks and soft beverages.
- Evening cocktail served from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM included for one alcoholic beverage or one non-alcoholic mocktail per person.
- Walk-in charge at RM38 per Adult and RM28 per Child.
- Flexible Rates
- Cancelling your reservation before 2 days prior to check-in date will result in no charge. Cancelling your reservation within 2 days prior to check-in date, or failing to show, will result in a charge of 1 night per room to your credit card. Taxes may apply. Failing to call or show before check-out time after the first night of a reservation will result in cancellation of the remainder of your reservation.
- Cancelling your reservation or failing to arrive will result in forfeiture of your deposit. Booking requires full prepayment for the entire stay. Taxes may apply.